Brought my vacation package in 2003, first two vacations to Vegas were booked with no problem. But every time I tried to book, I was told that I had not paid my annual fees.

So I explained that no bill had been sent to me. So I had to pay for two years fees before I was able to book. The last time I used my vacation package in Florida, I booked six months in advance, again I was told that my fees had not been paid and I needed to pay before I could book. Ok I paid the fees, then I never heard back from them.

I called once a week for five months trying to get my confirmation, finally they confirm and send confirmation letter. I call the hotel two days before my stay and they have no reservation for me. Called VNI and was able to get them to make a reservation for me in a different hotel, and the supervisor I spoke with made it seems as if she was doing me a favor by correcting this. If I had not called the hotel, I would have been stuck in Miami with no room for a week!

Now it is thirteen years since joining and still have not ever received a bill from them. I have not used them in eight years and after reading all of the complaints on this site, I will not use ever them again.

I guess I was lucky that I was able to use them three times. I wish I had found this site earlier, we need to warn people of this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vacation Network Vacation Package Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lied about what the offered and did not deliver.

Comments