Update by user Mar 03, 2013

Please Remove Complaint: My complaint against Platinum Travel Network and Vacation Network Inc. has been satisfactorily resolved, and I request that you remove my complaint from your website.

Original review posted by user Dec 28, 2012

Platinum Travel Network has a new office in Plano, TX, but is only a front for Vacation Network Inc. Their email solicitation comes via rapidtravelawards.com domain name.

Beware! They duped us through deceptive and we believe fraudulent misrepresentations and material omissions into signing a contract. When we discovered the deception, misrepresentations and material missing information, as well as saw the many other complaints and warnings on the Internet about Vacation Network Inc., we rescinded our contract within 3 days and protested our credit card charge.

So far, they have kept $4,147 of our funds, now forcing us to take legal action and involve the Texas Attorney General to recover.

Comments

smithhs

We were dupped in Feb. 2013.

We missed the window to rescend, we didn't find all the negative information until the 3 days past - they actually told us we only had two days.

But I need to consult an attorney to see what can be done - can you recommend someone? If so, you can contact me at anastasiasmith1211@gmail.com