This is the biggiest scam ever. I purchased this years ago, tried to use it and as so many others have noted done of the dates I ever wanted were ever avaliable.

I wrote a letter telling them to cancel my account and nothing was ever done...it is 8 years later and this *** is still causing me problems on my credit report!

My husband and I are now trying to buy a home and this is preventing us form doing this.

Also the credit companies will not remove this from our credit reports. this is a no win situation!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 08, 2012.

Comments

I have used VNI for a while now and I have been extremly satisfied! I have been on 3 vacations and had no problem!If you can take patience everything can fall into place.

I would have never been on my wonderful vacations if it weren't for VNI! :grin

Have used VNI for 4 vacations so far and I have been extremely satisfied with the quality of the trips. The process can be somewhat difficult in regards to requests and demand however if you plan ahead and are flexible, you will be satisfied.

I have been to places and made memories I would have never experienced if I had not purchased a package. Real customer, Real Person, REAL