I got talked in to it and have never used it. Every time I tried it was cheaper to pay out right or they didnt have any thing available.

I am going to look at getting out of it my self. YEARLY PAYMENTS CONTINUE TO GO UP WHEN I WAS TOLD IT WOULD STAY THE SAME AS WHEN I BOUGHT IT. I am not happy with it at all. Now I don't even bother to call it when I go on vacation.

If any one knows how to get out it, please let me know. Can email nomeymoney@yahoo.com.

Any help is appreciated. I think it is a scam too.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Availablity and cost, Not getting the vacations i expected, Lied about what the offered and did not deliver.

Comments

Yes I agree paid the whole thing, but the fees kept going up. We have never booked a vacation they them as it is near impossible to get a straight answer and God knows where you will end up...probably a 1-2 star flea bag hotel in a dangerous area. Angry I wasted thousands of dollars!!!

Ardmore, Oklahoma, United States #1339947

So true and you should be able to hold accountable the statements made by people ripping you off. TOTAL RIPOFF AND DISAPPOINTED BY THE LACK OF BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH ANYONE. BELIZE IS CLOSE CONTACT I HAVE HAD TO OKLAHOMA.

SIGNED